News - GStreamer 1.22.7 stable bug fix release
The GStreamer team is pleased to announce another bug fix release
in the stable 1.22 release series of your favourite cross-platform
This release only contains bugfixes and security fixes and it should be safe
to update from 1.22.x.
Security fixes for the MXF demuxer and AV1 codec parser
- glfilter: Memory leak fix for OpenGL filter elements
- d3d11videosink: Fix toggling between fullscreen and maximized, and window switching in fullscreen mode
- DASH / HLS adaptive streaming fixes
- Decklink card device provider device name string handling fixes
- interaudiosrc: handle non-interleaved audio properly
- openh264: Fail gracefully if openh264 encoder/decoder creation fails
- rtspsrc: improved whitespace handling in response headers by certain cameras
- v4l2codecs: avoid wrap-around after 1000000 frames; tiled formats handling fixes
- video-scaler, audio-resampler: downgraded "Can't find exact taps" debug log messages
- wasapi2: Don't use global volume control object
- Rust plugins: various improvements in aws, fmp4mux, hlssink3, livesync, ndisrc, rtpav1depay, rsfilesink, s3sink, sccparse
- WebRTC: various webrtchttp, webrtcsrc, and webrtcsink improvements and fixes
- Cerbero build tools: recognise Windows 11; restrict parallelism of gst-plugins-rs build on small systems
- Packages: ca-certificates update; fix gio module loading and TLS support on macOS
See the GStreamer 1.22.7 release notes
for more details.
Binaries for Android, iOS, Mac OS X and Windows will be available shortly.
Release tarballs can be downloaded directly here:
Recent older news:
|New GStreamer Discourse forum
|GStreamer 1.22.6 stable bug fix release
|Click for even older news...|
|News feeds: [RSS 1.0]
[RSS 1.0][RSS 2.0][iCal]
What is GStreamer?
GStreamer is a library for constructing graphs of
media-handling components. The applications it supports range from simple
Ogg/Vorbis playback, audio/video streaming to complex audio (mixing) and video
(non-linear editing) processing.
Applications can take advantage of advances in codec and filter technology
transparently. Developers can add new codecs and filters by writing a
simple plugin with a clean, generic interface.
Read more ...
GStreamer is released under the LGPL. The 1.x series is API and ABI stable
and supersedes the previous stable 0.10 series. Both can be installed in