The GStreamer team is pleased to announce another bug fix release in the
stable 1.18 release series of your favourite cross-platform
This release only contains bugfixes and it should be safe to update from
- Fix ogg playback regression for ogg files that also have ID3 or APE tags
- compositor: fix artefacts and invalid memory access when blending subsampled formats
- exported mini object ref/unref/copy functions for use in bindings such as gstreamer-sharp
- Add support for Apple silicon (M1) to cerbero package builder
- Ship RIST plugin in binary packages
- various stability, performance and reliability improvements
- memory leak fixes
- build fixes
See the GStreamer 1.18.3 release notes
for more details.
Binaries for Android, iOS, Mac OS X and Windows will be available shortly.
Download tarballs directly here: