QtGStreamer is a set of libraries and plugins providing C++ bindings for GStreamer with a Qt-style API plus some helper classes for integrating GStreamer better in Qt applications.
Currently, it consists of the following parts:
- QtGLib - Library providing C++/Qt bindings for parts of the GLib and GObject APIs, a base on which QtGStreamer is built.
- QtGStreamer - Library providing C++/Qt bindings for GStreamer.
- QtGStreamerQuick - Library providing integration with QtQuick (Qt5 only).
- QtGStreamerUi - Library providing integration with QtWidgets.
- QtGStreamerUtils - Library providing some high level utility classes.
In addition, it provides GStreamer elements for drawing video on widgets, graphics items and QtQuick items.
Elements provided by QtGStreamer