GStreamer Conference 2010
The first GStreamer conference took place in Cambridge (UK) on October 26th 2010, in conjunction with the CE Linux Conference Europe.
Updated 22 March 2011: all videos are available now.
The videos (incl. slides) of all the talks are up now:
Videos of the talks that took place in the main room can be found on the UbiCast GStreamer Conference Video Portal.
Videos of the talks that took place in the smaller room upstairs can be found on the Free Electrons GStreamer Conference Video Site.
Videos of the GStreamer-related talks that took place as part of the ELC-E programme can be found on the Free Electrons ELC-E Conference Video Site.
- Wim Taymans: Keynote - GStreamer - Past, Present, Future
- David Schleef: Orc
- Sebastian Dröge: GStreamer and WebM
- Zaheer Abbas Merali: Flumotion - Open Source Streaming
- Rob Clark: GStreamer and OMAP4
- Philippe Normand: HTML5 Media support in WebKit with GStreamer
- Jan Schmidt: Interactivity in GStreamer pipelines (Small DVD menu application :)
- Arun Raghavan: Pulse Audio in the Embedded World (ELC-E) [[|(mirrored PDF)
- Benjamin Gaignard: Android and GStreamer (ELC-E)
- Stefan Kost: Meego Multimedia (ELC-E)
- Embedded Linux Conference Europe 2010 slides
- Andrey Nechypurenko and Maksym Parkachov: Adaptive video streaming with Ice and GStreamer (pdf, zip bundle with screencasts mirrored pdf)
- Josep Torra: - Intel SMD elements in GStreamer
- Florent Thierry - Using gstreamer for building automated webcasting systems
- Zeeshan Ali - Implementing DLNA using GStreamer
- Jonas Holmberg - GStreamer on Axis devices
- Luciana Fujii - Landell -live streaming for the masses
- Olivier Crête - Integrating Video Conferencing into Everyday Applications
- Martin Bisson - Stereoscopic video and GStreamer (ppt and videos etc.)
- Edward Hervey - GStreamer Editing Services: Video Editing in your pocket
- Havard Graff - The Tandberg Movi - GStreamer Connection
- Mike Smith - Cross Platform Development with GStreamer: Lessons from Songbird *